- Students should obtained minimum 75% of attendance in the class both for practical and theory respectively
- Maximum of 20(twenty) working days shall be granted as leave to the students on account of genuine medical ground provided the students produce the treatment slip with medical certificate.
- Students failing to attend minimum attendance in the class in both theory and practical shall be barred from appearing end term examination which will be kept under “DC”
- Such “DC” students have to re-register the course/subjects as and when the regular classes are available.
- “DC” candidate has to attend the classes regularly to obtain minimum required percentage of attendance i.e; 75%.
- Students obtaining minimum attendance of 70% & above but less than 75% of attendance shall be treated as Non-Collegiate (NC)
- “NC” candidate will be allowed for end term examination only when the pay an amount of Rs.500/- (five hundred) per subject as penalty.
- Students who failed to attain minimum required percentage of attendance and progressive assessment PA) will not be allowed to sit for end term examination under any circumstances.