- The system shall be of semester system with 4 (four) months classes of both theory and practical in a semester. After which, all examination process like declaration of sessional result, filling of Exam forms etc will be followed.
- The institute follows the academic calendar for all its activities like admission, starting of students classes, exams etc provided by the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland.
- The Diploma certificate is awarded to the pass out students only after the approval of the State Council for Technical Education is obtained.
Mobility of students:
- Students having back papers of more than 6(six) subjects in semester I and II shall not be allowed to continue to take admission in Semester III. Similarly, students having back papers more than 6 (six) subjects from semester I t to IV will not be allowed to continue to take admission in Semester V.
- Students been barred to take admission because of the above said condition will be re-admitted once they clear the back papers and only when such semester are made available.
- Students shall be granted a maximum period of 6 (six) years only to complete Diploma courses.
- No student would be allowed to move to the next higher term without taking semester admission in the lower term.
No student shall be allowed to be admitted in the higher term without appearing any of the subjects in the lower term. Such students have to be re-admitted to that particular semester along with junior batch.